ON BEHALF OF A CLIENT
Due to expansion, a well-established pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire qualified and talented candidates.
Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, or Medical field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an SFE position.
- Marketing or Sales experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Proven track record in managing SFE-related projects
- Good skill in operating Microsoft office (Excel, PPT, etc)
- Manage SFE Reporting System, Data Analysis & Maintenance, Sales Incentive, communication with Sales & Marketing teams, coach associates on analytical capability and skills, etc.
- Drive sales in terms of setting sales targets, market share growth of promoted products, and achieving desired sales force performance ratios by developing consistency of SFE standards and expectations across the Sandoz teams.
- Effectively design and implement QTQ (Quality, Targeting, and Quantity) standard parameters via FF Calendar and process that are displayed as a systematic reporting system (QTQ Dashboard).
- Responsible for communicating the dashboard during conferences, Business Reviews, Commercial meetings, and/or Weekly Sales Communication.
Compensation & Benfits:
- Attractive package
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Social insurance