What is TEC certificate?
Whatever stage you are at in your career and whatever your specialization:
development is essential for your own survival and growth.
Training Excellence Certificate (TEC) is designed to Equip Learning and development professionals with the needed competences to effectively Assess training needs, Design a training manual, Prepare a session plan, Produce a measurable learning objectives, Skillfully Facilitate interactive training sessions, Evaluate training sessions as well as overall training function, Prepare the training plan and budget, manage the training function.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the key components and principles of learning.
- Analyze factors affecting adult learning.
- Distinguish between different learning styles and their implications for training.
- Use a range of instructional methods.
- Prepare a well-structured training plan.
- Conduct effective introductions, openings and closings of presentations.
- Produce good instructional and visual materials.
- Dramatize voice and body language efficiently.
- Pace training sessions and manage time efficiently.
- Facilitate group work efficiently.
- Use good questioning techniques.
- Handle all types of participants effectively.
- Explain key terms and concepts in assessment.
- Distinguish performance assessment from other assessment formats.
- Design rubrics for performance assessment tasks.
- Design an effective training presentation.
- Present information is a clear concise and engaging manner.
- Give non-judgmental feedback on peer training / teaching.
- Prepare a training Plan.
- Prepare a training budget.
Who should attend TEC?
This program is for anyone involved Learning and development. It provides comprehensive hands on experience to learning and development professionals including (Learning & Development Specialist, Training Supervisors & training managers) .
What will you get?
Certificate of attendance endorsed by Business School Netherlands.